Monday, March 12, 2012

Time forgotten

My fun sewing projects are on hold for the moment.  I managed to get the flounce pinned on the slip and there is sits on the dress form.

  Grandma is out of the hospital but has been moved to a nursing home for a bit of rehab.  I have  commisioned to make 2 giant rabbit cookies for a customer of mine;  the rabbit on the right is about 5 tall and the on on the left is a bit over 6 feet tall not too much to look at yet but the middle will be covered with plaster icing  and sprinkles then the entire rabbit will get a coat of glitter   





The theatre company that I work for has also come calling...  the order includes three 1970's styled men's shirts and painting the set.  Sooo much to do and not enough time to do it in.  I am hoping to get back to sewing soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment