Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's February..

Well still waiting for my 1912 pattern, I understand the logistics and hassle in getting everything together.  I am still organizing my stash.  I never realized that in 10+ years of theatre costuming and custom orders I would amass such "wealth " in fabrics and trims.  I finally found the back of my storage closet now the fun part.. He he! I am going to paint and install floor to ceiling shelving in my walk in and clean up the mess I created.

Sewing vintage clothing offers a unique challenge and I am hoping to gain a lot of knowledge through this entire project.  Not only self realizations but also the combined knowledge of the 400 or so volunteers that are participating.  I plan on posting a few pictures of my work room as it progresses.  Thank goodness I live in Wisconsin - not too much to do this winter except work indoors.           

No comments:

Post a Comment